M5MAX

E30 sedan..what's this worth

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=1677575220&tm=email&et=101&mt=C1256EF0-A22F-40AA-B2F1-A36559848EA0

Has had  minor accident, fronte left guard replaced is not an Mspec but does has dea;er fitted Mspec options, such as spoiler, dog leg gearbox, sport suspension etc. I think at those kms and given it is the sedan not a coupe, it is $8,000 to $9000 , what are your thoughts guys n gals

726975638.jpg

Edited by M5MAX
added photo's

Hard to say as the e30 market is all over the place. Rear spoiler is a standard one and not mtech, unsure about the wheels as the waffles are weird. 

Personally I'd pay 8k tops if everything checks out ok and is mint

3 hours ago, Gaz said:

Hard to say as the e30 market is all over the place. Rear spoiler is a standard one and not mtech, unsure about the wheels as the waffles are weird. 

Personally I'd pay 8k tops if everything checks out ok and is mint

have to agree, the wheels are after market ones he has the original ones, but not sure of condition. 8k.. id be close to in on it

Aftermarket Pfeba was the go-to before BMW came up with the M-Technic kit in '86. Not the greatest PFL kit, but not the worst either. The crime is bending the rear kit around the tow bar.

Cool to see an M323i for sale, but there's a heap of them in NZ, and the coupe is the preferred choice. 

um...these ones had a lot better electrics than the newer ones eh??