Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

E53 Bits please

looking for the following for my E53 please:

cargo cover in black.

light control module for tow bar.

some nicer wheels than my style 53s which are probably the ugliest wheel they came with.

North Island wide is fine. 

may also consider sportpac and/or M parts if price is right.

light control module for tow bar. should have something to suit

some nicer wheels than my style 53s which are probably the ugliest wheel they came with.

have some 18"

North Island wide is fine. 

may also consider sportpac and/or M parts if price is right.

msport seats :) black head liner etc . do you a cheap deal !!!

have the 58s sorry. 53 on my mind being an e53 of course. spare is a 57 so probably came on those, apart from the 4.4i in the engine bay, its otherwise as poverty pack as they come.

would be happy with either 69s or 87s as you suggest, 63 seem to be the go too but whatever. the reason is my front tyres are shagged anyway, rear tyres are brand new thanks to previous owner. should be able to upgrade for not to much.

truth be told, a pair of style 58s with as new tyres i would also be happy with. While i like my E53 and have decided to keep it, it will never be a car i get passionate about. it just too good-er nick to sell. probably will hang the keys to my Transit up for good in the next 6 months or so, so will be useful having something a bit bigger around.

20" dont work in the paddock eh!!!

13 hours ago, 3pedals said:

X5 on style 53?  is that a slip those are an E36/46 wheel  X5 came out on 56/57/58 for ugly the 57 wins hands down. 

You can have my Amarok 17's for a miniscule amount but you will need to run5mm spacers 

Nicest all round wheel to drive on is the Style 69 18x.8.5  light and still precise  most 19's are ove weight 

Style 87's are light and sharp as, but 20's don't work in the paddock

• Like 3