Sign in to follow this  
demon335

Free International Shipping on Amazon!!!!!!

Hi guys I just managed to buy some new stop tech brake rotors off amazon and found that for some reason I was able to get free shipping on them. Owning an N54 I know what its like constantly scouring the web for the best prices on parts and shipping. Hopefully this will help out a few of you looking at purchasing expensive stuff to ship.  The prices shown below are also USD just for clarity.

Heres some more info:    https://www.cheapies.nz/node/16498

Untitled.png

Edited by demon335
  • Like 2

Here is an example with a front brake rotor. The free shipping option doesn't appear until the last screen.

Untitled.png

Erm, I just ordered a hydraulic jack with free shipping... Yeah... wow.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gabe79 said:

Erm, I just ordered a hydraulic jack with free shipping... Yeah... wow.

Seriously? I mean, it's possible, but does sound like someone, somewhere at Amazon, may have made a mistake...

So everyone get it quick before they realise... what do I need to buy in at the moment...???

Thanks for posting this up and letting the community know Sam. I moved it into "General Discussions" so it gets a bit more exposure.

Need some new E39 rear rotors so ive ordered. See what happens.

Cheers

Shared with a bunch of drone mates... lots of people currently saving $400USD in shipping per pelican case :D 

want to order a Thule Airscreen but dont have an account.. 

worried I might go crazy and buy a bunch of things if I open one..

That's awesome. Just remember you risk getting hit with import duties past $400. Still probably worth it though. 

But if enough people see this and take advantage of it, customs won't have time to check them all haha. 

I wish this happened two weeks ago when I ordered suspension parts (M3 control arms and some other bits), 

Edited by Matth5

14 minutes ago, qube said:

want to order a Thule Airscreen but dont have an account.. 

worried I might go crazy and buy a bunch of things if I open one..

Link me what you want and I’ll order for you if you want. 

apparently only about 180nzd to buy local and its 110usd which is 160nzd after conversion.

not much point for $20 savings I would rather support the local business!

thanks for the offer!

Oh wow i hope this stuff actually ships out!

So i jumped on the brake rotor bandwagon and snapped up a set of these:
Power Stop EBR419XPR Front Evolution Drilled & Slotted Rotor Pair

But when i went to find the matching rear rotor set they wouldnt ship to nz ?.
So i found these for the rears:
ACDelco 18A1579 Specialty Performance Rear Passenger Side Disc Brake Rotor Assembly

ACDelco 18A1578 Specialty Performance Rear Driver Side Disc Brake Rotor Assembly

Not exactly a big brake kit but they should be all i need for a brake upgrade...  Ill source new pads and lines locally.

I spent a while trying to get the order right, they would ship one rotor free but not the other. In the end I went with drilled and slotted rotors and Stoptech sport pads and all this shipped free $NZD309.

• Like 1

So, looks like there is a value threshold, and has to be items sold by, or at least fulfilled by, Amazon. I managed to get free shipping when cobbling together 8 small tool kits, added up to about $80USD, and came free.

Nothing I want even ships to NZ :(

Would have loved free shipping on a set of VW/Merc 17" steel wheels B)

• Like 1

And... it’s over. 

I managed to put in some orders, but nothing actually shipped yet. Curious how this will go. 

My set are on their way

well my order arrived super quick, very happy ??

pretty slick for 90usd shipped.  took 5 days to get here

dfqKg3U.jpg

So im guessing 'cause they are from 'murica the passenger side goes on the drivers side? or do the slots actually point backwards? 

Edited by Drea//Mer
  • Like 2

It's not the slots, it's the internal vents that matter (although the slots should correspond)... can't see the vents from your pics but I'd assume pass side was the RHS - match them to your existing rotors.

I just read this post.  Was gutted I missed out.....  It was a hard weekend at a Rock festival.

On 7/18/2018 at 7:02 AM, Driftit said:

I just read this post.  Was gutted I missed out.....  It was a hard weekend at a Rock festival.

You might not have missed out yet... I just checked the rotors I linked earlier, and if you buy 2 rotors, they ship free. 

The hydraulic jack isn't free anymore, alas, but sure seems a lot of things sold by Amazon ship free to here. Play with your cart, add at least $100USD into it, and see how you go.

56 minutes ago, Gabe79 said:

You might not have missed out yet... I just checked the rotors I linked earlier, and if you buy 2 rotors, they ship free. 

The hydraulic jack isn't free anymore, alas, but sure seems a lot of things sold by Amazon ship free to here. Play with your cart, add at least $100USD into it, and see how you go.

That's awesome.  Everyone should snap these up.  I'm in the US so everything ships free.  I was in a bit of daze and had forgotten that.

• Haha 2