Sign in to follow this  
modz

'Powered' Shocks - Experience / Reviews?

Anyone had experience with the Powered shocks offered by Suspension Tech?  Little bro needs some shocks and these popped up on trademe.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/bmw/suspension/listing-1692244873.htm

On one hand I'm highly aware of buying quality suspension and braking components. On the other it's not a race car and more than likely produced in the same factory as other higher dollar shocks.

Chris Alexander (who runs Suspension Tech) is a good bloke. He's been in business for more than a few years, and is well-known throughout the racing community. He has a good reputation to lose, not build, so I can't see him offering anything that doesn't work or won't keep working.

The Powered kit comes with a 2-year manufacturers warranty.

Give him a call and have a chat. He'll fit too, if that is a consideration - he's based in Karaka, so not so far from you.

Thanks yeah I've dealt with Chris in rallying days, indeed a good sort.

At the end of the day my brother's car was a $2k special, so got to be better than what's in it now for his budget.