Sign in to follow this  
JD01JD

Just bought an e34 540i

2 hours ago, Contrails said:

AC Schnitzer type 3, OZ Futura, BBS LMs.

wheels that cost as much if not more than the car itself.. haha

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2018 at 8:55 AM, Done363 said:

Sounds like up north is the place to be if you own a BMW. Not sure if much happens in Chirstchurch in terms of meets... Alot of young people here in Christchurch seem to be all about Skylines and Cefiros. Most of my family have old Holdens, My old man has a HQ Kingswood Ute with a 350 Chev and always gives me sh*t about owning a BMW. Would be good to meet others that are passionate about BMW's and go for cruises, get advice and get help with my e34. ?

Christchurch - nay, all of the SI - is smouldering, just waiting for ignition to rekindle the BMW Car Club NZ.  We're watching with interest, ready to support a nucleus when it forms.  Don't give up hope, I think there is a growing number of folks in your position! 

As the saying goes - "if there are no PICS, it doesn't exist" ?

• Like 1

Alright, calm down everyone. I have literally one photo of the car, here it is...untitled.thumb.jpg.4b5482d32bcf507c9dcf79112bf7e34b.jpg 

I never really take photos of my cars, just not my thing. Its not a major heap but as with most red cars of this age it needs a respray, and is covered in a quite few dents and scrapes. I should really refit the chrome trim, its in the boot...

Edited by JD01JD
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3