Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

SOLD - 2002 E46 M3

1 hour ago, E36_Turbo said:

No worries mate, i'm not offended, and i hope it doesn't offend others as well. I just felt pretty sad for Tom and his family, especially with a deeper understanding from my own personal life experiences this stuff strikes a chord. i wouldn't force my beliefs on another but also hope we can all respect one another from our own unique lives we all live, all the best mate. 

Thank you sir. I'm happy to hear that you are not offended. And you are correct, it is sad to hear about Tom and their struggle. All we can do is to pray and hope for the best outcome. I also don't force my beliefs on anyone. We all believe what or who we want to believe in, and I respect that, but a while back the same "respect" was not showed to me - I was basically "attacked" on this site. I am not upset about that, life goes on. Anyhow, have a wonderful week..and God bless you. ?

• Like 1

Good god this thread went so far off topic. maybe a mod can clean it up for Tom?

• Like 1

Agree this thread has gone all over the place, and I have been very close to removing posts a number of times, but as it is clearly a very sensitive subject I have made a few allowances and let it run. From what I have seen there has been nothing too out of line and no offence taken, please correct me if I am wrong in my thinking.

Sorry to hear about your son’s health. Hoping everything is fine.

The car was very nice and took a lot of work.

On 7/2/2021 at 5:24 PM, M3_Power said:

Back up for sale.

Original listing edited.

Any interior shots handy?

I am slowly turning the car back to stock form but should be done in a day or two the most hopefully

Will entertain offers above 

Cheapest E46 M3 you’ll find

Edited by M3_Power
  • Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 5:09 PM, Bennyboy said:

Any interior shots handy?

Once I put the stock interior back in I’ll post some photos

• Like 1

Price adjusted as I am throwing in a few other extras with the car

Will come with:

New Valve cover gasket

New rear differential seals (all 3)

standard front shocks and springs and rear shocks and springs if I can get them back from the person I lent it to.

One spare continental tyre (front tyre from memory)

A spare partial Vanos unit

And anything else I can find for this car lol!

Edited by M3_Power

I am more surprised people pay $50k+ for one without many of the critical work need doing having been done yet no one wants one at  with all the hard stuff done.

Edited by M3_Power

9 minutes ago, Harper said:

I'm sure it would sell pretty quick if listed on trademe

Hmmm rather not have to deal with people asking idiotic questions and stuff to be honest. As I get older my tolerance (or lack of it) for people that don’t bother to do research and expect a brand new car when buying something with 189k km has decreased significantly. I used to try and not offend with replies now I just prefer to offend so idiots will f**k off.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3