M3_Power

FS - 2002 E46 M3 CSL replica

1 hour ago, E36_Turbo said:

No worries mate, i'm not offended, and i hope it doesn't offend others as well. I just felt pretty sad for Tom and his family, especially with a deeper understanding from my own personal life experiences this stuff strikes a chord. i wouldn't force my beliefs on another but also hope we can all respect one another from our own unique lives we all live, all the best mate. 

Thank you sir. I'm happy to hear that you are not offended. And you are correct, it is sad to hear about Tom and their struggle. All we can do is to pray and hope for the best outcome. I also don't force my beliefs on anyone. We all believe what or who we want to believe in, and I respect that, but a while back the same "respect" was not showed to me - I was basically "attacked" on this site. I am not upset about that, life goes on. Anyhow, have a wonderful week..and God bless you. 👍

• Like 1

Good god this thread went so far off topic. maybe a mod can clean it up for Tom?

• Like 1

Agree this thread has gone all over the place, and I have been very close to removing posts a number of times, but as it is clearly a very sensitive subject I have made a few allowances and let it run. From what I have seen there has been nothing too out of line and no offence taken, please correct me if I am wrong in my thinking.