Sign in to follow this  
SmithyInWelly

Reasonably priced E30

Sure, no Msport/Mtech bits but looks a well cared for NZ new 325i... at a seemingly reasonable price. Would be a great little daily or a base upon which to "make it your own" if desired:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1700645905.htm?rsqid=4149b90697854acbb6af65227460cd2d

Good nick and well priced compared to most thats for sure, but without a manual box, just seem so slow these days.

Everyone is so hung up on AC this, Motorsport that, and Hartge the other - those are the rarest bits. The underlying car is the same.

Manual? An automatic is fine, unless you're in a lot of hurry on backroads or similar..

$6750 is fairly strong money for an E30 even now. Lot's of adverts for them, not so many selling... Unless they are really good, in which it's a justifiable price.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mikan said:

Absolutely love a clean prefacelift e30.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/1697765736

This one has been taunting me from my watchlist for days. If I hadn't already gotten way too deep with mine... 

That's nice. Great colour too.

2 hours ago, SmithyInWelly said:

Sure, no Msport/Mtech bits but looks a well cared for NZ new 325i... at a seemingly reasonable price. Would be a great little daily or a base upon which to "make it your own" if desired:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1700645905.htm?rsqid=4149b90697854acbb6af65227460cd2d

Id say it's about 2k over priced to be honest as there's nothing really desirable about it apart from perhaps the service history

• Like 2

What's the going rate for a E30 mtech 2 these days? I see a few for 20k+ these days but they seem to be sitting on trademe for ages.

From memory Ray sold his tastefully modified one recently for around 18k (I'm sure someone else has a better memory) which was stroked. That was on there for only a few days. 

58 minutes ago, nick496 said:

From memory Ray sold his tastefully modified one recently for around 18k (I'm sure someone else has a better memory) which was stroked. That was on there for only a few days. 

Sold for $17500 within 24 hours. Listed at 7pm on a Friday night and sold by 11am the next morning. Another 2 genuine prospective buyers missed out.