Sign in to follow this  
Bandit

Loosing Posts

Why are posts falling off the forum more recently? Can't find any dialogue relating to Toms E46 CSL and he seems to have vanished as well. Was this bona fide? I had expressed serious interest and pooof all dialogue vanished just like the genie lamp had been waved around.

Edited by Bandit
sp

Might i suggest if you are seriously interested, just contact Tom directly. There doesnt need to be a thread for that.

6 hours ago, Bandit said:

Why are posts falling off the forum more recently? Can't find any dialogue relating to Toms E46 CSL and he seems to have vanished as well. Was this bona fide? I had expressed serious interest and pooof all dialogue vanished just like the genie lamp had been waved around.

Hi, posts do not "fall off" the forum however they are sometimes deleted by an admin, or possibly in this instance the original poster.

Also, many member are being pretty lazy in terms of where they are putting their posts. For example I have moved this from "general discussion" in to the Forum Help section.

Recently there has been the need to remove a number of For Sale posts, although I have not personally removed the one from Tom although it does appear to have gone. Yes it was bona fide, if you still wish to contact him try a PM.

9 hours ago, KwS said:

Might i suggest if you are seriously interested, just contact Tom directly. There doesnt need to be a thread for that.

Contacted him direct had convo vanished..........