Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

F15s sent after Q400 in Seattle.

Wow...

The man’s bizarre and ultimately doomed flight pushed fighter planes into action. The Pierce County Sheriff wrote on Twitter, “Stolen horizon airplane crashed into Ketron island. Preliminary info is that a mechanic from unknown airlines stole plane. Was doing stunts in air or lack of flying skills caused crash into Island.” The Sheriff’s Department added, “Two military F 15 chased plane but was not involved in crash” and confirmed, “No passengers on plane.”

There is some mad footage of him doing a barrel roll, serious "hold my beer watch this" stuff.

2 minutes ago, Jacko said:

There is some mad footage of him doing a barrel roll, serious "hold my beer watch this" stuff.

I know, and did you listen to the mad audio? 

Batshit. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6050787/Suicidal-Seattle-airport-worker-identified-Richard-Russell.html

Sounds like a switch just flipped, and he thought feck it, im gonna go out in a bang.  My guess is its sounds like he managed to back the Q400 off the gate, which is no easy task (engines in weird config to do it etc) , If he had the skill/knowledge of how to do that without stacking it, he could have easily landed it... but never intended to. Must have spent some time reading the manuals. 

Edited by Jacko