Sign in to follow this  
Smackiee

Bimmergeeks Protool

Anyone tried this yet?

https://www.bimmergeeksprotool.com

Connected it up and had a look at all the coding options. Lots of interesting stuff.

But I am one of those who wait for people to buy the licenses and test and review >.<

I believe it is $79.99 USD for diagnostic license and $49.99 for Coding license.

Cant find prices when device is not connected to vehicle.

Looks very promising with the bluetooth adapter they sell also.

Hi, 

I'm tempted in buying but still attempting to get to work. I bought a K+DCAN cable along with a female USB to USB joiner to connect to my S7. I couldn't get it to connect so I can't commit to anything. ( Icarly free version but same result) Either I'm doing something wrong or there something wrong with my cable? If I get going and I purchase I will let you know.

'

Hi @BeZerKaNZ

Where did you get your K+DCAN cable? and is the Cable you bought to connect to your S7 OTG capable?

I bought a simple trademe one and is connecting fine with the new APP.

There is still not much info on it but with the info that is available is looking to be a good APP.

Yeah I bought it off TM locally as well. However he's telling me that I need to the root the phone and turn on USB debugging. It seems too complicated for something that should work straight away.... Did you buy yours from a guy called Shashika?

Nah no need to root the phone thats BS. Got mine from onlinewholesale https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/tools-repair-kits/meters-testers/listing-1733679747.htm?rsqid=95a53021f0b541d385183230ff638534

Usually when I plug mine in, it asks something in regards to USB data transfer or something a long the lines and I OK it and it works.