Sign in to follow this  
Syy0628

Do you want a flatmate/ Auckland

So, the landlord got a job overseas, and suddenly I have to move out in three weeks, I was not prepared for it at all, I have three cars at the moment I am not lucky enough to park on the street(broken into 7 times in the last two years, wheels stolen once, car stolen once).  I will be selling one car very soon, but I still want to find a place with off street parking. And I always wanted to find flatmates that have similar interests. So If you have a place for me or you are also looking for a place, flick me a message?

I am in my 20s and is an intern web developer at Auckland Uni and I will be graduating from my masters really soon.  I always pay rent on time and pretty tidy and quiet. I will be going to the city every day, so it needs to be like within 30mins drive to the city.   I like the computer stuff, including video games, and latest tech, I don't spend all my time in front of the computer, I like a good workout session and a nice multi-day tramp.  I like cars, all kind of cars (as long as it is not stanced or riced), and I enjoy working on them. So If it sounds like we can get along, flick me a message maybe?

Not sure If it is allowed to post such post here, but I figure I am more likely to find someone that share some kind of interest here.

• Sad 1

^I want to rent out a room just so I can come play with your two samoyeds they are absolutely gorgeous!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, qube said:

^I want to rent out a room just so I can come play with your two samoyeds they are absolutely gorgeous!!

Semi related, I was doing a camera test around the house that featured the dogs, but it also shows how much off street parking there is - 

• Like 2

wow, looks awesome, can I come to have a look this weekend? what is that thing in the garage on the right?

On 8/16/2018 at 2:54 PM, Jamez said:

Semi related, I was doing a camera test around the house that featured the dogs, but it also shows how much off street parking there is - 

Ahaha I see you running past our place with your two dogs every now and again!