Sign in to follow this  
sobanoodle

Re-print of personalised euro plates [BMWxxx]

Would anyone know what the procedure is if one wants to re-print a set of BMW euro plates? BMWXXX format with BMW logo and Team McMillan BMW on them? 

I see that brand new BMW plates are only issued through authorised dealers, would this also apply if I want to re-new an already existing set of plates? How much does it cost?

Call licensys. If you have the entitlement to the plates then licensys will remake it for you but keep in mind it may be slightly different styling depending on how old your ones are.

It wont say team mcmillan because they are out (auckland city bmw now) and the team mcmillan wording is just a clear vinyl sticker below the BMW logo. (so other dealers like jeff gray etc put their own below the bmw logo).

The remake should cost approx $60 iirc.

I will have to go through the same process with our plates which got damaged in the crash. keep us posted how you get on.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, qube said:

I will have to go through the same process with our plates which got damaged in the crash. keep us posted how you get on.

Will do though it is a bit of distant project, you might actually be the first one if so please post an update.

PS: are you Kyu from Q Motors? 

1 hour ago, qube said:

Im kyu but not related to q motors

Ohh ok, thought I'd ask. Bought my first BMW off them. 

They pick out decent euros out of japan. I know of them. Priced quite well compared to other dealers that try to milk it. They go for minimal margins and fast turnaround it seems.