Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

Individual Estoril Blue E46 Daily

Hello fellow members

I recently picked up this lovely example of an E46 Individual Msport Sedan in Estoril Blue, early August, haven't had a chance to take any photos due to work hours being outside the desired lighting, plus that lovely NZ weather that's about as unpredictable as woman ( that was a joke ? ) lol. I was actually looking for a daily in the E90's, but just couldn't find something i wanted, and having owned the E46's before, i really love most things about them. So sure enough, this example popped up on TM, and i thought i'd seen it on the forum, anyway....long story short within a few hours of it being listed, it was sitting in my driveway. So far i've yet to service it, although all services and maintenance is up to date, i've only added a JVC Headunit so i can listen to my boring playlist haha, maybe i'll upgrade it at a later date to something a little more...special. No big plans, but i do think i would like to throw some wheels at it, just unsure as to what wheels would suit. I've got a spare set of BBS RC 302's in Black... Hmm ?. Definitely going to put some quality window tints in, i'm not a fan of being roasted alive during summer season with leather, not my kinda thing hahaha.

Gotta be honest though, the 3litre variants definitely have the kick over the 325's, but i specifically wanted something a little less hungry on fuel but still has enough for an enjoyable drive outta town if need be. I'm planning to keep the car for at least a year as i'm "supposed" to be back in study about a year from now, ( i know, student struggles ) haha. 

I believe there's a sister car somewhere out there, i was told by the fellow BS member that sold me the car, so if you see this around, say hi! Haha.

Hopefully i'll have some more interesting content to update this thread, photos will follow as we head into Spring!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

nice buy mate! 

BBS RC302's have offset of 15 which might kill those guards. I was running my BBS with ET22 square and it was rubbing on bumps in the rear.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, qube said:

nice buy mate! 

BBS RC302's have offset of 15 which might kill those guards. I was running my BBS with ET22 square and it was rubbing on bumps in the rear.

Cheers mate! Yeah i agree, i may look for something that doesn't require much work to fit, there's a handful of really nice OEM E46 Style wheels floating around, just a matter of finding the right set i guess.

1 hour ago, M3AN said:

Hate the colour... ;)

Likewise hahaha

• Like 1

I’ll swap you my BBS Rc 304s for your 302s?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, eliongater said:

I’ll swap you my BBS Rc 304s for your 302s?

Tempting mate! I'll consider it,  I'm still holding the 302's for the apocalypse...haha.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, E36_Turbo said:

Tempting mate! I'll consider it,  I'm still holding the 302's for the apocalypse...haha.

I’m doing the same with my 304’s haha

I'll sit in the middle with my 303's then. ?

2 minutes ago, M3AN said:

I'll sit in the middle with my 303's then. ?

3 minutes ago, eliongater said:

I’m doing the same with my 304’s haha

Hahaha, well at least there's 3 members ready for the apocalypse then? Haha

that looks very nice indeed!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, _ethrty-Andy_ said:

that looks very nice indeed!

Cheers mate!

5 hours ago, qube said:

i will offer my RX 502 ET22 for swaps with RC's in ET38 or near

RX 502 is a very nice style...inner jealousy has set in haha

30 minutes ago, E36_Turbo said:

RX 502 is a very nice style...inner jealousy has set in haha

RC 304 are ET38... ;)  (Qube gets those, you get the RX and I get the 302, it's like wife swapping, just less drama) 

Oh and very nice car BTW, makes me miss my e46 (hence having nothing to put the RCs on)