Sign in to follow this  
GetCam

1987 325i Mtech 1

Man two E30 mtech 1s for sale within one month and that too both in Diamond schawrz colour.  Damn!

15k if all the rust is taken care of and comes with all the original bits. 

I paid 16k for mine last week. NZ new, full documentation from new, has all the original bits minus a couple of small things here and there.  The previous owner had it for 15 years!

20180906_170005.jpg

• Like 4

It's my old car.  Sold it a few years back.  Owned it for 6 years and Shelly owned it before me for about 7 years.

Those are miles.  And yup it has done more than that.  Clusters fail on these all the time.

Wheels are BBS.  Motor is original but wasn't the best.

It did have some rust that was taken out over the years.  But an area of concern was the right hand drive sill at the rear.

Diff was rebuilt about a year before I sold it too.

It would need some love before I paid $15K.  But I have already owned it.  I would say with some love it would be a great example.

Edited by Driftit
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Contrails said:

Man two E30 mtech 1s for sale within one month and that too both in Diamond schawrz colour.  Damn!

15k if all the rust is taken care of and comes with all the original bits. 

I paid 16k for mine last week. NZ new, full documentation from new, has all the original bits minus a couple of small things here and there.  The previous owner had it for 15 years!

20180906_170005.jpg

What RC model are the style 5’s on your e28? Looks more dishy than 090, RC010 perhaps?

Very nice nonetheless!

Edited by Bennyboy

3 hours ago, Bennyboy said:

What RC model are the style 5’s on your e28? Looks more dishy than 090, RC010 perhaps?

Very nice nonetheless!

They are the 17 inch staggered version - 17x8 and 17x9.  I can't remember the code, will look it up. 

• Like 1