balancerider

F31 335d Xdrive

Not terribly clean in this pic. Not many modifications planned - towbar and a bit of coding? Don't want to lower it despite the massively tall x-drive suspension, it barely clears my driveway as it is...

Y8%vJTX1QuGy81rPLJFslA.jpg

%6paI1RCTPGzkgOuAkwqyw.jpg

• Like 6

Small update - paint correction and installed rear transparent strip (great job by Elite Detailing in Wellington) to protect from the dog!

IMG_3001.jpeg

Edited by balancerider
  • Like 1

Cleaned and polished with Autoglym (cue torrential rain for next 24h ? - some good beading going on though) Very happy with my digital speedo.

IMG_3823.jpeg

IMG_3830.jpeg

What a beautiful car, would personally die to own one. Seems like they never sold the 335d new in NZ or Japan, UK only for RHD cars and I suppose yours is also from the UK? The speedo looks good without the mph rubbish, did you swap the whole unit?

@Weynay thanks! Yes as far as I know the UK was the only RHD market to get the f3x generation 335d. NZ got the 330d xdrive single turbo version. Japan only got 4cyl diesels. Not sure if Singapore / Malaysia ever got them. The cluster had the gauge faces swapped but the cruise control still displays in mph - I have a native kph one to swap in but need to find someone who can code it