Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

Sold - near new CSL replica wheels CM wheels UK

Near new M3 CSL replica wheels in Hyper Silver

Fronts 19x8.5 et 38

Rears 19x9.5 et 27

pcd 5 x 120

CB 72.6 (ie No hub centric ring required)

These are known as one of the best replica wheels around from CM wheels UK

Has had Cup2 tyres mounted and test mounted on car and driven once that’s it. So practically brand new.

$1600

forgot to add - no center caps!! I lost them moving stuff around and must have accidentally thrown them out!

Edited by M3_Power
  • Like 1

Do you accept trade-ins, Tom?

I’ve a spare set of style 220’s with PSS fronts/RE050A rears + $ your way?

10 minutes ago, Bennyboy said:

Do you accept trade-ins, Tom?

I’ve a spare set of style 220’s with PSS fronts/RE050A rears + $ your way?

Really not a fan of the E90 wheels sorry!! They just don’t suit the E46 body in my opinion.

Thanks for asking regardless!

I don't mean to shoot your ad down Tom, but going through CMWheels direct it appears you can get a brand new set of CSL wheels shipped to NZ for circa $1,700NZD. $1,426 for the wheels and shipping, plus $268 for GST and entry fees at the border.

Very tempting to grab a set at that price!

24 minutes ago, JohnM575 said:

I don't mean to shoot your ad down Tom, but going through CMWheels direct it appears you can get a brand new set of CSL wheels shipped to NZ for circa $1,700NZD. $1,426 for the wheels and shipping, plus $268 for GST and entry fees at the border.

Very tempting to grab a set at that price!

Hmmmm ok I must have remembered incorrectly how much I got mine for but it was definitely more than that. Oh well must meet the market I suppose!!!

$1700 for the rims only but buyer can pay to have the tyres stripped off and take the risk!!!

price edited!

Edited by M3_Power

Given you're a CSL guru, how do you think these compare to you your genuine CSL wheels? Are you able to do a side by side shot of both? I appreciate they're replicas so won't be 100% matched, but wondered about the spoke thickness, correct concavity etc. Appears plenty of people have purchased these wheels going by M3Cutters.

3 hours ago, JohnM575 said:

Given you're a CSL guru, how do you think these compare to you your genuine CSL wheels? Are you able to do a side by side shot of both? I appreciate they're replicas so won't be 100% matched, but wondered about the spoke thickness, correct concavity etc. Appears plenty of people have purchased these wheels going by M3Cutters.

Shape wise they are fairly close - a little more chunky in places.

the paint colour is quite a bit off obviously

weight wise they are heavier but not significantly to be honest

good thing about these is the front offset means you can use bmw performance brembo 6 pot brakes without spacers for clearance unlike the stock CSL rims which require a 3mm spacer minimum.

Also these are actually a smidgent wider than the advertised 8.5” and 9.5” width meaning you can actully run 245 and 275 width tyres without it looking narrow.

6C22695D-5541-4C4F-AE86-1853FE1C6E25.thumb.jpeg.11346e97195cf5c197f67f6aa04e7ddf.jpeg

68A35B86-12C8-4528-90CB-3E40B451E91C.thumb.jpeg.f4b8b8384b2910f795bf2fadf8b21d8b.jpeg

Edited by M3_Power

On 9/20/2018 at 9:52 PM, M3_Power said:

Really not a fan of the E90 wheels sorry!! They just don’t suit the E46 body in my opinion.

Thanks for asking regardless!

Fair enough! Funnily enough, I feel the same.......

How about a set of diamond cut OE 19’s? Or OE 18’s?

I want these so bad........... but alas equity is all tied up in new business venture ?