Sign in to follow this  
balancerider

E30 M3

Not many of these pop up. Might consider with a spare 130k. This dealer imports some interesting stuff from Japan.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1777805317.htm?rsqid=eefb8233dc364dd681df8922da2ce5fb

874273616.jpg

874275722.jpg

Edited by balancerider
pics added for posterity

One of the best condition / lowest kms / most original cars to pop up in NZ for many a long year.

The pricing is probably a little over the world market price for a non-limited edition M3, even with the dogleg box and the overall quality of the car. However, it could get close to that price if there is a buy who doesn't want the hassle and time to buy from overseas and get a car shipped in. With the current weakness of the NZD against most currencies I hope this car stays here, and doesn't go off shore like so many others.

On 9/23/2018 at 1:55 AM, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

One of the best condition / lowest kms / most original cars to pop up in NZ for many a long year.

The pricing is probably a little over the world market price for a non-limited edition M3, even with the dogleg box and the overall quality of the car. However, it could get close to that price if there is a buy who doesn't want the hassle and time to buy from overseas and get a car shipped in. With the current weakness of the NZD against most currencies I hope this car stays here, and doesn't go off shore like so many others.

If I had that much spare capital I would buy it and send it to the UK sorry Jon.

I stopped caring about if a nice Bimmer stays in NZ anymore.  Most of these never get driven anywhere fun.  I will never own one at that price either.  Just a collectors piece now.

Race cars however.  They all need to stay.

10 hours ago, Driftit said:

If I had that much spare capital I would buy it and send it to the UK sorry Jon.

You would have to get a very good deal on it then, that NZD price would be north of GBP70k + shipping costs if my maths is right. Have a look on some of the UK sites for what you could get in terms of E30 M3s for that amount of cash..

USof'Murica would be a better bet, they get their panties in a bunch for an M3 with the dogleg box!

• Like 1

What is it?  40K overpriced?

Guy must be trying to pull a deposit together for a house in Otahuhu.

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2018 at 3:13 PM, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

You would have to get a very good deal on it then, that NZD price would be north of GBP70k + shipping costs if my maths is right. Have a look on some of the UK sites for what you could get in terms of E30 M3s for that amount of cash..

USof'Murica would be a better bet, they get their panties in a bunch for an M3 with the dogleg box!

somewhat less likely to be rusty than the UK cars though...