Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

The E36 M3 Evo has returned?

Thoughts? Appreciating classic, SMG, not everyones first pick for a transmission, but the vehicle ticks other boxes. Nice colour combination, Interior + Exterior. I'm not sure if anyone is willing to pay the almost shy of $30k price tag, but i guess you only need one buyer to think otherwise.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1781904633.htm?rsqid=9fd3c4e24d7c4a0aa860c4dcaffdb22a

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Owned that car from new.  Loved it to bits and probably should have kept it.  Good to see prices on the up.  Worth every penny and if I had $30K lying around I would probably reach out and do it again.  Haven’t really owned anything since with the same Wow factor.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, shuey said:

Owned that car from new.  Loved it to bits and probably should have kept it.  Good to see prices on the up.  Worth every penny and if I had $30K lying around I would probably reach out and do it again.  Haven’t really owned anything since with the same Wow factor.

Wow! It appears to have been well kept, credit to you! Hope it goes to a good home, if only i had a spare $30k for splashing out... I'd be tempted to do so as well haha.

It’s been very quiet.  I did 60,000 kms in it over four years, so it hasn’t done much since 2003 ish. Did the Targa Tour in it around 2000 from memory, that was 5000 kms in a week.  240 kmh along the Tauranga waterfront motorway was a real blast.

Edited by shuey
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, shuey said:

It’s been very quiet.  I did 60,000 kms in it over four years, so it hasn’t done much since 2003 ish. Did the Targa Tour in it around 2000 from memory, that was 5000 kms in a week.  240 kmh along the Tauranga waterfront motorway was a real blast.

I remember seeing that! 

6 hours ago, shuey said:

Wow that's some speed at 240! Haha, simply amazing cars! This thing needs to be a garage queen at that mileage as well