Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

SOLD - BMW Professional HU - CD73 and Parrot Handsfree kit w/ steering wheel controls

Ex E87, Headunit is in mint condition, all works, no dead pixels etc. $50 (Think it even includes a free CD)

Parrot handsfree kit, as removed, includes loom that interfaces with above HU and Connect2 canbus box for factory steering wheel controls. Works fine. $20

20180927_132522_HDR.jpg

20180928_085117_HDR.jpg

20180928_085114_HDR.jpg

Edited by Jacko

i'm keen on the handsfree kit, and will check to see what headunit is in the wife's new car. would take the head unit as well if I don't have the professional already.

• Like 1

Head unit in the 116d look to be the Business CD player, but it looks to have a different shaped faceplate. Question is, will the handsfree work with the Business CD, and is the faceplate shape an issue with swapping over the head units?

2 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Head unit in the 116d look to be the Business CD player, but it looks to have a different shaped faceplate. Question is, will the handsfree work with the Business CD, and is the faceplate shape an issue with swapping over the head units?

No idea, I suspect if the plug is the same, it'll work. Pretty sure all the 1 series faceplates are the same (unless its an LCI?) .

Hi

is this still available??

On 6/17/2019 at 9:16 PM, santa said:

Hi

is this still available??

Yup still here

Sold.