B.M.W Ltd

My 1997 318 MS 2.8L TI M52B28

Finished playing. Haven't driven it much in last 5 years, about 50km between WOF's. I'm not going to add much on here as it's all been documented on threads here since 2006 when I did the conversion. The trouble with the thread photos are an issue with the cheap server we have or the site not being configured properly. Any serious buyer can ring or come and see it for more info.. The car doesn't have an LSD anymore. It still has a medium case diff and the larger E30 MS axles. So much has been done on this vehicle over the years. It's not concourse there are a few scratches and a bit of wear here & there, but by christ it's a lot of fun. It owes me a sh*t load, but that's how it is. 

Have all the original manuals keys X3 alarm remotes X2

Plates and the original ASC wheels will come only with a price I am happy with by negotiation

Mileage: 168859km

WOF Feb 2019

REG Jan 2019

I'm asking $8,500.oo......... you couldn't build it for that to the standard I have built it

Any questions, call me 021921377

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

B5.jpg

B6.jpg

B7.jpg

B8.jpg

ACS1.JPG

• Like 6

I can't believe this hasn't sold. Does it have air con Glenn?

Yes Scott it has AC.....that works.... everything works... I don't though

Edited by B.M.W Ltd

19 hours ago, nick496 said:

It's just a shame we have lost so much from earlier members with their contribution of build & project thread photos... my threads included. I spent hours & hours doing these over the years like others have done and now they are gone.... well they are still there if someone would get off their arse and make it happen

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm building a 328ti (on a budget) and with the clutch slave recently exploding inside the bell housing, necessitating the engine out again - a turn key one is tempting lol! You should get it listed on trademe - get a lot more eyes on it. Cheers