Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

S50b30/2 owners - quick question!!

Can someone show me what connects to this connector on the intake manifold? Is it a particular Norma snap on fitting or is it just a rubber tube??

also what is the OD and ID of this fitting??

A7D30F31-4A2A-486B-A106-C1411A328C24.thumb.jpeg.90c91e61d5881d339e7151d4f05b3ce7.jpeg

Edited by M3_Power

I'll see if I can see/reach under to advise on the connector type (I have a feeling it's just a press fit tube), in the meantime the OD of the pictured fixture will be ~27mm because the ID of the tube and gasket is 27mm (#4, #5 - http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=BG92-EUR-07-1996-E36-BMW-M3&diagId=11_6024).

• Like 1

Appreciate the responses!!! Exactly what I needed!! Thank you all!!!

Anyone with a spare rubber tube that attaches to that connector sitting around want to sell?? Please contact me thank you!

4 hours ago, M3_Power said:

Appreciate the responses!!! Exactly what I needed!! Thank you all!!!

Anyone with a spare rubber tube that attaches to that connector sitting around want to sell?? Please contact me thank you!

Best to buy one new, they’re old cars now so any spare is likely to be perished. 

• Like 1

Agreed with new. If your application is specific or special talk to Roose Motorsport in the UK, they'll sort you out.