Sign in to follow this  
Seemz

new e30 owner auckland

Very new to the e30 ownership but have had quite a few  friends own them 

Only purchased this 325i a week or so ago, had to have it even though its a 4dr surprisingly has no rust in the usual areas only real plan for it at the moment is tidy up the engine bay get it a wof and daily it for the mean time while my other car (r32 skyline) goes thru the cert process 

any thoughts/opinions/knowledge is appreciated 

42619387_467495067075868_3527090537192488960_n.jpg

42681406_2266513740302547_3825940237163429888_n.jpg

• Like 4

very nice!  consider a new sunroof seal, clear the drains and address any rust issues with the runroof now, as a priority.  Kept stock, and serviced regularly, this will continue to rise in value.  A great score.

Oh, and PS:  come to e30 Mega Meet!

• Like 1

Welcome. I have had my E30 for a year now and enjoyed fixing\replacing all those little things like seals, bushes along with bigger aesthetic and performance mods. Truely is a (costly) labour of love ??

On 11/3/2018 at 1:23 PM, Secniv said:

Welcome. I have had my E30 for a year now and enjoyed fixing\replacing all those little things like seals, bushes along with bigger aesthetic and performance mods. Truely is a (costly) labour of love ??

haha lucky this one has clean drains and sunroof seal/window seals all seem to be in good condition. Only thing i really need for piece of mind would be a new drivers seat and fit some speakers 

• Like 1