Sign in to follow this  
SmithyInWelly

NZ New e91 330i

Here's the Trade Me ad: TM link

Happy to do a good deal for Bimmersporters - if you're interested, get in touch on here or mobile 0279 354 225.

Edited by SmithyInWelly
Updated link

Bump - what am I doing wrong?

There's a bluddy e46 (admittedly manual) touring on there now with higher k's for more $$$$... am I too honest? All I've had are people wasting their time, and my own - surely a genuine sale of a genuine car (warts and all) isn't too much to ask?

:IamDisappointed-min:

My suggestion is remove the plates put a govt issue one on and dollar reserve it on trademe. Will be sold no matter what prob around 6k give or take. Better than waiting endlessly dealing with timewasters

• Like 1

You should fix the shifter too. Not a hard job, plenty of instructions on the web about it.

18 hours ago, KwS said:

You should fix the shifter too. Not a hard job, plenty of instructions on the web about it.

Yeah, it looks pretty easy for anyone with half a clue; but I have the mechanical aptitude of a gnat, which is less than half a clue - and being colourblind I tend to steer clear of anything electrical.  

• Like 1

Jebus, 5k?! Dont do it! 

sold already,  Corey?

Edited by Olaf

No - not yet Richard, the TM ad lapsed... I'm sick of time wasters and am in the middle of a house move so haven't been focused on it; just want/need it goneski.

It's still available for a BS'er with a bit of time and a little bit of capability... any takers?

Hey, could be interested, looks like the tm link has expired though? Could you please send us the info to peterallison86@gmail.com. Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmithyInWelly said:

is that an offer Chris? ?

If I had room for a third N52B30 and second E91 330... Id be all over it :D

I even half considered buying it, fixing the little things up, and flicking it off for more $! 

Edited by Jacko
  • Like 2

Its stupidly little money. If i didnt already have an E91 i'd be keen too.

It must be getting to that point in the price range where its so cheap people start to get it into their head that its completely buggered.

On 11/19/2018 at 11:24 PM, KwS said:

Its stupidly little money. If i didnt already have an E91 i'd be keen too.

It must be getting to that point in the price range where its so cheap people start to get it into their head that its completely buggered.

It is - was initially on T-me for just under 9, then 8, then 7... So I dunno. Sure there's a few niggles and the wheels could do with a tidy up but it's in generally good nick (for a 200km car) and drives pretty well.