Sign in to follow this  
Olaf

WTB: e30 front ARB 20mm in good nick - FOUND.

Howdy fellow bimmersporters

I seek a 20mm front ARB for e30, preferably in good nick.  And preferably in Wellington area.

I've new rubbers and endlinks to go on, so just need the bar, really.

What you got?  HMU.

cheers

Olaf.

Edited by Olaf
Found bar.

Bump.  Anyone?  Could do Auckland area with the ethrty good bastard express parts courier... come on folks, help a brother out.  

e30 20mm front antirollbar needed.

i've got a few in the cupboard, I will have a measure up of what sizes they are.

Are you only interested in the 20mm?

21 minutes ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

i've got a few in the cupboard, I will have a measure up of what sizes they are.

Are you only interested in the 20mm?

Jon, that’d be awesome.  I’ve got bushes for a 20mm (my current one’s an 18.5), though I wouldn’t let that get in the way of something fatter if you have it.  Many thanks for taking a look!

Not sure if my measurements are 100% as the battery was flat in my vernier so I had to measure the gap with a tape measure! Also not 100% sure what all the thickness variations are for an E30 ARB.

One I have is probably an 18.5mm, I also have an E30 M3 one which seemed to come out about 19 - 19.5mm and the one on the race car seems to be a 20mm..

If you pm me what any of them would be worth to you, we can discuss. i'll try and find a battery and get proper measurements.

Hi Jon, sorry I didn't get back to you.  I figured my scottish roots would be unlikely to make it worth your while removing a bar from your car!  About the time I was puzzling through that, I found myself unexpectedly in hospital (Nov) and recovery (most of Dec), during which time a 20mm bar came together.

I apologise for not working it through with you!

• Like 1

No problem mate, just hope you are fully recovered now and back in good health.

• Like 2