Sign in to follow this  
Whatchain

E90 Corner lights failure (335i)

Hi all

Shortly after i brought my 07 335i.  I've been getting the warning 'Corner Lights Failure' coming on and off continuously. I've taken it into auto electrician many times before and no one seems to be able to find out what is going on. The headlight bulbs have been changed from AM to genuine but did nothing. I have inspected the wiring and connector where it plugs into the headlight and it looks good (no visible damage). I've also tried using the carly app to delete all the corner lights feature and voltage warning but it's still coming on. One thing I've noticed helped for awhile is when i changed the battery, it went away for about 3 weeks but then came back. Up til about a week ago the light didn't come on for about 5 weeks, but in the last 2 days it's been coming on heaps and very rarely going away while driving. It would go away for a few seconds but comes right back. Any idea what else to try? i have a suspicion it could be the module but it's a bit of a mission to get to. I want to rule out everything else before doing computer module. any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Need to get scanned properly to figure out what is causing the failure warning. You mention the battery, was it registered when replaced?

Hi, it was registered when replaced. I've taken it into 2 auto electricians already and none of them can figure out whats causing it.