kiwinelson9879

E28 For sale

Hi,

Is anyone interested in buying my e28... Im moving into an apartment and I just dont have the space anymore for a spare car. Its mint, No rust, I am replacing the sunroof with a new one Ex germany, just had the front resprayed as it was clear faded. the 17 inch style 5's are in good nic, could used a prepsol polish, it has a good modern stereo with sub and amp in the boot. Car has Aircond, but needs regas

Hoping for around $7,000?

***Alternatively if someone wants to give me a price to swap a M5X or S5X motor and box in I would look at keeping it, just sick of the constant niggles with the m20, i have a young kid and another on the way so no time anymore.

E28.jpg

E28a.jpg

E28b.jpg

E28c.jpg

• Like 5

Nice E28!

Curious as to what niggles you've had with the M20 (feel free to PM if you like), I've had no real issues with mine and just did 1000KM of the gumboot rally and it was flawless.

(Also are you "whereisnelson" on trademe?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you were (or could get the car to and from) Invercargill, I'd definitely be keen to help out with your engine swap for next to f**k all cost (beer is still reasonably cheap 🤣🤣🤣). Take a few days (me taking my time lol) but I can do it, got all the tools here good to go.

Im sure @HELLBM could sort you out with a pretty exciting and reliable engine swap ;)

• Like 1

Very nice, mines same color but not in that condition to much time in a messy garage, although stupidly i took off front bumper and it got taken as scrap :(

You could always consider an late model m30 swap, very simple to do, but then again a 350 v8 small block drops right in, used to be one in wellington.

Like everything its about how much you want to spend vs upgrade. As more power you want the more you will need to spend so the car can actually still handle.

Edited by User Name