Sign in to follow this  
balancerider

Unusual F80

5 hours ago, BreakMyWindow said:

To me that colour is just Ugly. 

Ftfy 

Not sure what horrible filter they used for the photos but I've looked on two difference screens and that leather does not look black!

On 11/10/2018 at 2:01 PM, M3AN said:

Not sure what horrible filter they used for the photos but I've looked on two difference screens and that leather does not look black!

I think it's because it's the Merino leather and not the standard leatherette? Also, it's brand new so is still nice and matte

• Like 1

Isn't that the colour that comes on a lot of the M3/4 CS's? I think it suits the shape really well

Very similar, the CS colour is "Lime Rock Grey" which is a little lighter than this one - Medio Grigio, which I think means "middle grey" in Italian? There are also a couple of these limited Indivudual Edition M3s in Nardo Grey which is also nice. I can see that it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, and yes it does look like they only put the primer on and forgot the top coat (do they still even use primer now..??) over it, but they do stand out a bit more than some of the more common colours.

My choice would be one of the two of these that are in the E36 M3 metallic Daytona Violet.

• Like 3

i hate how the rear windows have the dark tint and the front half looks naked

As per my above post, this ISN'T Nardo Grey, yes it's similar, but not the same shade of grey as this one. Two of the cars in this series are 'Nardo Grey' but this one is Medio Grigio.

50 different shades of grey in the BMW colour pallette.

1 hour ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

As per my above post, this ISN'T Nardo Grey, yes it's similar, but not the same shade of grey as this one. Two of the cars in this series are 'Nardo Grey' but this one is Medio Grigio.

50 different shades of grey primer in the BMW colour pallette.

• Haha 3

50 shades of boring. 

Says the guy with two silver cars. Sigh. 

Love these new shape m3/4 in actual colours, they really make the lines pop. 

I'm a fan of this new 'flat' grey. Doesn't suit the M3 as much as the Audi's, but it is cool. 

I think it will age poorly though. (Remember when matte black was 'cool'? That didn't last long). 

Capture.JPG