Sign in to follow this  
D4n170

Getting the first bmw

Hi everyone! I am new here.

Me and my wife decided to get a second car. We were looking for a 2013 or 2014 with no more than 75.000kms on it and under 20k. 

Ps: I know very little about cars.. so i guess 2013/2014 and low kms is a good way to get a car that(seems like)won't give me any surprises along the way lol. Let me know if I am wrong plz.

The only options I have found is the 116i and x1.

I would appreciate if you guys can give me a hand about models and if you have some opinions about the cars or another models.

The car gonna be used most for my wife and for trips, will Keep the car for few years.

If you are keen on a 2013/2014 116i, I would recommend the Msport model.  Worth the extra in my opinion.  I owned one for 1.5 years.  Fabulous car with very good handling (the suspension is very stiff and there's hardly any body roll) and very efficient.  

Kyu loves his 116i and has a 135i too.  I am sure he would have some good advice too. 

If your idea of a BMW is a 116i and x1 you should also consider a Toyota Corolla and Rav4, they will do the same thing but be much more reliable over the years. 

• Like 1