Sign in to follow this  
mincePy

E23 728i for Parts - Complete and Running

I bought a 728i version E23 about a month ago to serve as my parts car for my build (link below). There's plenty off this car I won't be using so if anyone is after E23 parts let me know. Car is currently running and in reasonable condition given the age.

Last 7 digits of VIN are 4476296.

20181121_195904.jpg

20181121_195655.jpg

20181121_195723.jpg

20181121_195815.jpg

Edited by yoshie
  • Like 1

Hey man, if you have or are going to strip the dashboard out, I would love the 2 wiring looms from it. Got my 735iL with a wiring issue under the dashdash and it may be easier just to replace the whole thing.

If you don't want to strip it that much then that's all good ?. There's no real urgency either.

On 11/28/2018 at 9:30 PM, Mad_Max said:

Hey man, if you have or are going to strip the dashboard out, I would love the 2 wiring looms from it. Got my 735iL with a wiring issue under the dashdash and it may be easier just to replace the whole thing.

If you don't want to strip it that much then that's all good ?. There's no real urgency either.

Hey man - sorry for the super slow reply! I don't think I need the loom though I haven't yet pulled out the dash nor wired up my project sorry - happy to come back to you when I have but might be a while!

13 hours ago, yoshie said:

Hey man - sorry for the super slow reply! I don't think I need the loom though I haven't yet pulled out the dash nor wired up my project sorry - happy to come back to you when I have but might be a while!

Na no stress, it's all good ?. I got my wiring issue sorted but in two minds about replacing the whole loom just in case, if you need it for your project then that's no worries.

Hey Yoshie, are you still parting this e23? Is so do you still have the mirrors?

Hey team - sorry for the lax response. I actually moved to London last August (2019), now held up here until about December 2020 so the car is in storage. I didn't end up parting much at all, and now I'm thinking of a complete reversal and returning it to stock - nothing special just a good tidy up.

Good luck with the reversal!! If you have a change of heart I'd love to have a chat... cant lie it would be nice to see another 7 floating about.