Sign in to follow this  
grantdavis28

1987 BMW 318i manual

Sadly its time to sell my first love,

I have owned this car for 11 years. I purchased it from my next door neighbour when I was 15. She purchased the car new from Team McMillan BMW back in 1987.

The car is in outstanding mechanical condition, serviced every 10,000km religiously in its 31 years of life. No expense has ever been spared on its maintenance. There are a few trolley dents and a couple of scrapes however the paint is in incredible condition for its age.

Its an M10b18 engine with a stock manual gearbox, the suspension was overhauled in 2010 with H&R springs and Bilstein shocks. Everything is in perfect working condition, the sunroof etc all work. The toolkit is also complete.

Sadly I have to sell this beauty as my Datsun 240z needs some much-needed attention... I can't keep them both ?

If you want to know anything about the car please just ask... I want to find an owner for her that will take great care of her... She has done me well and she will be missed.

- 1987 BMW 318i manual

- 165,000kms

- NZ New

- Looking for $6,800

PS: The plates, roof racks, and bikes are not included. however, for the right price, I'm happy to sell.

Contact me on 0211754995 or grantdavis28@gmail.com

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_9636.jpg

IMG_9657.jpg

IMG_9699.jpg

IMG_9709.jpg

IMG_9723.jpg

Edited by grantdavis28
updated price
  • Like 5

Another bargain. (sell the 240z instead ;)

Selling the roof rack separately?

Edited by C-130 Hercules