Sign in to follow this  
Grant

A huge thanks

A huge thanks to Andrew and Angus for assisting me in my brake bleed today.

It seems to be going very well, and it was good to give the car a good caning road testing it afterwards.

Thanks, and I owe you guys!!!

Cheers

Guest Andrew

No worries Grant

*walks down the rd*.. hmm odd there is a long black line on the road where your car was.. I wonder what caused THAT!?

hah

Hah, i saw cage last night in taka, looked like he needs your help with the brake bleed too and maybee some pads. He almost kept goin thru the red light, lol, would have been amusing, for me neway. B.

whoops...my foot slipped on the go pedal......not :P

I sincerly hope that your not doing burnouts in your car grant - not on the public road anyway... They were up a driveway a? yeah I saw those (even tho im in Napier!!) they were done on a driveway, behind a closed gate werent they???

I have had that experience before - I have a mate who has this huge shed in the middle of no where and we do burnouts in there - the cops turned up, and they had a go at us, then my mate was saying that its private property and all that, to which the cops replied that as long as the gate was shut it was fine, but with the gate open it was technically a road still. (aparently a public road is anywhere that the public can access without being impeded - things such as gates impede public access, therefore with a closed gate its not public road) - messed up I know - but thats what they said.

Back to your topic Grant - have you got DOT 5 in or just the 4? either way, im glad that its all sorted, that way there will be no excuse for you to not be on the track getting whooped by the dirty ole E36! (just watch me on the corners - i will have skid tyres on, and therefore be pretty loose!!!)

No, i'm afraid to say, it was on a public road...in nice dry condition.

No excuses really, but in saying that... it was fun.

Cheers

We used DOT4. It has the same boiling point at DOT5 when it is new (only when it gets older does the boiling point lower once it has absorbed moisture.)