Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

Unobtanium is now listed, 850CSi

And I had trouble selling this vehicle on behalf for the second owner at half the price now listed . The car was 24,000km back then. I took it on one of the Bimmersport runs out to Kaiaua . This is a very collectible car. Good luck to the owner on the sale. We also did a lot of work on this vehicle to get it running nice and re complied as the WOF & Rego had expired. Have lots of photos saved on one of my hard drives somewhere.

Its also only one of two CSI's  built that is manual, RH drive and the instrument panel showing in KM , C', and liters

Edited by B.M.W Ltd
  • Like 1

I was friends with the first original HK owner’s son and they offered the car to me back then at $50k. Really kicking myself not buying it now lol!! 

• Like 1

The owner is one of our members and is a true enthusiast like more than a few of us here.

I remember when Glen presented this car to the site all of those years ago too...

Fabulous car that in other car markets would have been snapped up in a flash.

There are 80-100k mile examples in the USA selling for $120k.

I hope it stays in NZ and becomes part of a special collection. 

There just aren’t many like that with unicorn, freaky mileage. Very special car. 

Edited by ssbmw
Spelling