Sign in to follow this  
Gabe79

e39 front calipers

Looking to try my hand at rebuilding, and painting some calipers...

Looking for a pair of front calipers that'll fit an e39.

According to realoem the part is the same on the e38/39/53/83 LCI

Cheers!

I have a couple of sets, one set that i bought for my 540i and fully rebuilt but they didn't fit, off set wasn't quite right so i suspect they may be for a 6 cylinder e39, and another set that i bought , which should be for a v8 e39 but are quite second hand and need a rebuild.

28 minutes ago, aja540i said:

I have a couple of sets, one set that i bought for my 540i and fully rebuilt but they didn't fit, off set wasn't quite right so i suspect they may be for a 6 cylinder e39, and another set that i bought , which should be for a v8 e39 but are quite second hand and need a rebuild.

In theory the 540i one should fit a 530i (and vice versa) can you PM/post some pictures? Does it have a part number on it?

From memory i don't think they had any part numbers on them, i tried to find some so i could list them on Trade Me, but i can put up some photos.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:41 PM, aja540i said:

From memory i don't think they had any part numbers on them, i tried to find some so i could list them on Trade Me, but i can put up some photos.

DSC_0569.thumb.JPG.680242207f71819efa19d872f8c6ab94.JPGDSC_0570.thumb.JPG.55dc62fcb5bd1a85031482437ab5940c.JPG

• Like 1