Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Max

ISTA/D - ISTA/P - Who knows their s**t?

So I've been trying to install ISTA/D and ISTA/P on a laptop with no luck. Laptop is a Toshiba with a clean, fresh Windows 10 32bit OS, no other software on it. 

I've followed every guide I can find, tried every trick online and spent days trying to sort this out with no luck. Frustration is getting the better of me and I'm near on ready to defenstate this laptop ???. Searching leaves me confused and overwhelmed with the number of possible solutions, none of which seem to work for me.

Is there anyone around that has done these installs before that could give me a hand, or point me to installation instructions that actually work? Or would be willing to do the install for me if I courier the laptop?

I have them installed on mine, Toshiba as well. 

Should have a how-to pdf  that I used somewhere, will have a look for you.

Excellent, thanks man, much appreciated

Managed to get ISTA/D up and running, turns out I missed a crucial step during installation ?. Now just need to get the IP settings right for ISTA/P and I should be all sorted.

Yeeeep, does not matter how good the instructions are if you dont read them properly:rolleyes2:

3 hours ago, polley said:

Yeeeep, does not matter how good the instructions are if you dont read them properly:rolleyes2:

Hahaha yeah...... Doesn't help when the instructions jump all over the place.......

3 hours ago, sobanoodle said:

Fark sorry I completely forgot ?

Na you're all good man, no problems ?