Sign in to follow this  
kaesark

Replacement key

Hi

Has anyone had experience in purchasing a remote fob and having it programmed here.

Or am I looking at the $400 plus through BMW dealer.

What are my options???  Don't think we got many BMW helpers in Whanganui ?

Hey Terry i got my one done with beverage locksmiths in Petone, Wellington but there is sure to be people closer to you. i went to our local locksmiths first and they recomended these guys. When we went down to Wellington one week end we booked it in and the guy turned up at our hotel and did it for us. 

cheers

G

On 1/31/2019 at 1:50 PM, Goffy said:

Hey Terry i got my one done with beverage locksmiths in Petone, Wellington but there is sure to be people closer to you. i went to our local locksmiths first and they recomended these guys. When we went down to Wellington one week end we booked it in and the guy turned up at our hotel and did it for us. 

cheers

G

How much did this cost? Did you supply the key? I want to get a spare done as well

HI there,

happy to help anyone who needs keys programmed for cas 1, 2, 3 + and EWS systems. I am wellington based. if you're outside of wellington you will need to send cas or ews module to me. call or text 021 0894 1411. I also do remapping, coding, module replacement etc.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 5:23 PM, NZ_InFerno said:

How much did this cost? Did you supply the key? I want to get a spare done as well

Hey nz_inferno (i am sure you have another name !) it cost us around $350 ish i seem to remember. i did already have a key and he turned up at the car, took out the ignition and did the work by the road side. Thanks Promo for that , i could use your services for a 2002 3 series i have that needs one of the older keys, what do they cost roughly? 

cheers

Goffy