andrewm

2012 C63 AMG

Hi Andrew, can't believe I just saw this thread - I was talking to someone about the car and looking for my sell thread photos and stumbled across this! I had been keeping an eye on TradeMe to see if it would ever have been relisted. The car is looking great and loving the stuff you have done to it. I was a fan of the blacked out trim as I thought it looked more aggressive and the white and black interior was something special. I miss the noise this car would make and now considering to get back into another one! I'm sure you would agree now the facelift model was indefinitely much nicer than the 08-10 cars ;) I still look back at the photos.

FB_IMG_1540092661572.jpg

• Like 1

I could be persuaded that a W204 C63 is a good idea... Unreal exhaust note.

😍

• Like 1

14 hours ago, liyi_92 said:

Hi Andrew, can't believe I just saw this thread - I was talking to someone about the car and looking for my sell thread photos and stumbled across this! I had been keeping an eye on TradeMe to see if it would ever have been relisted. The car is looking great and loving the stuff you have done to it. I was a fan of the blacked out trim as I thought it looked more aggressive and the white and black interior was something special. I miss the noise this car would make and now considering to get back into another one! I'm sure you would agree now the facelift model was indefinitely much nicer than the 08-10 cars ;) I still look back at the photos.

I wondered if you had dropped off the radar and bought a jappa or something. 

Car has been faultless, just had cosmetic and maintenance to do. Re did most of the blackout as some had started to flake off. I took out the subwoofer install but have kept it intact so it can be refitted at any time, the e85 flex fuel kit and the removal of 60kg of subwoofer and mdf box and mdf boot cover gave a very noticeable acceleration benefit. 

Think i will have this for a while...