Sign in to follow this  
NZ_InFerno

WTB: Front undertray/engine shield for 130i

Looking for an undertray for my e81 130i, I understand an E87 one would possibly fit but not 100% sure. 

It's the front plastic piece that attaches to the bottom of the bumper that I'm after. Message me or reply here with what you've got. 

punch in your vin to realoem and compare with a e87 to see if it is interchangeable?

also try the dealers, something like this could be cheaper than expected

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, qube said:

punch in your vin to realoem and compare with a e87 to see if it is interchangeable?

also try the dealers, something like this could be cheaper than expected

I asked at Winger BMW and its $430 for a new one. 

Thanks for that realoem site it's super useful. According to realoem page below its interchangeable from an e87, though there is an extra part for Msport attachment. Presumably from the different bumper shape, so I must already have that part on my car already. 

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/part?id=UB12-EUR-12-2007-E81-BMW-130i&mg=51&sg=75&diagId=51_6526&q=51757129318

Using the part number I found this on ebay, likely to be cheaper than getting one from a wrecker too. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Schutz-untere-Abdeckung-Antriebsmotor-BMW-Serie-1-de-04-13-Schutzverkleidung/283273101367?itemId=283273101367&du=1&pageci=2562216a-16fc-4c40-b332-f8b05fbfe72d

bump 

Still looking for an undertray off an E81 or E87 130i, possibly other models in the range. Part number is 51757129318

Also need the front M-sport bumper attachment piece for the undertray, part no. 51757906821