Michael.

Wheel alignment - Auckland

Hey lads, where have people been getting quality wheel alignment jobs done in the Auckland region in recent times? 

Particularly from places where service personnel know what they are doing and it isn't just delegated to some lacky...

Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

+1

report back

20 hours ago, M3AN said:

Racelign Workshop

https://www.autolign.co.nz/profile/website/view/accountId/14978

And no looking back, they're awesome.

Awesome place, Allan the service guy did an excellent job, perfect alignment settings, straight steering wheel and drives superbly. Only took about 45 mins

No doubt it helped having new bushes and such on the car but they did the job anyone that cares about their car would appreciate. 

• Like 1

Great, I'm glad you had a similar positive experience to me.

When I took the 328 (with M3 suspension) in they couldn't get the camber I requested, needed longer bolts and shims. They did the best they could (and actually aligned) and said pop back in when you get new bolts... and left it at that, didn't charge me so I expected a larger bill when I returned. Not so, they only charged me for one alignment (plus the cost of the shims) even though I took up ramp and technician time twice. I asked about it, not wanting to rip them off and they said they prefer to provide results, not just service! They instantly created a repeat customer that's happy to refer others.

A few members here go there actually.

• Like 1

Autolign are awesome.

They really know their stuff.

• Like 1