Sign in to follow this  
NZ_InFerno

Finding parts

I've ordered a new undertray same code as this one for my e81 130i:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=UB12-EUR-12-2007-E81-BMW-130i&diagId=51_6526

Looking under the car I'm missing a few of the screws/clips to attach the new undertray. Don't know the exact amount missing as the jack doesn't fit under the car ? Anyone have any of these parts or knows where to get them?  My usual sources shipping costs makes it not worth ordering from. 

I'm probably going to need the Msport attachment piece too but will get the ball rolling on pieces I definitely need. 

• Like 1

Hey.

I'm in New Zealand too. 

Im curious too in any surgestions anywhere in the world. 

I've found Ebay is great for some parts. Mainly small stuff is worth free postage clips etc rare parts. 

Wether EBay or BMW parts stores around world. 

Anything out of USA is ludicrous shipping costs I always contact the seller company to see if will look if they  can get postage cost down some will some don't.  

From the UK I've had better luck with fair postage and Asia. 

Eg I'm after a lense cover for a engine bay light on my car. Pelican parts have it but a $12 part $45 to send and they won't budge on a envelope size item. Still trying other stores. 

BM World is great for parts in NZ always had what I needed and fair prices.  

13 hours ago, kiwi6539 said:

I'm after a lense cover for a engine bay light on my car. Pelican parts have it but a $12 part $45 to send and they won't budge on a envelope size item. Still trying other stores. 

Sent it to Youshop USA. $20NZD max and probably even less for economy postage. 

I always check both Schmiedmann and FCP Euro - I find FCP have much better shipping costs for larger/heavier items.