Sign in to follow this  
beemwr

e30 M50 coupe

This dual purpose e30 has undertaken a somewhat 'transgender' change over the Christmas break from being a drive/race-to-and-from-motorsport-events vehicle to a more a road/cruise friendly vehicle.

Hopefully the pictures relay what is being offered for sale here.

This vehicle now has re-upholstered front seats.

NB Sparco Race seats have been removed.

There are new rear ones which could be fitted with the removal of the rear roll cage, reasonably straight forward operation.

Has current rego and wof

As it is now, it has a sale Price of $12,000

Any query or enquiry please PM and txt. We have regular interrupted telecommunications

Txt 0204200254

DSC09561.JPG

DSC09560.JPG

DSC09563.JPG

DSC09556.JPG

DSC09555.JPG

DSC09564.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00017.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

DSC09562.JPG

• Like 2

Thanks Rob for your interest. Yeah, on the political front older cars are likely to be worthy buys if the CG report is enacted upon. Cheers

• Like 1

If this is still up for grabs in a couple of months I'm definitely keen, right now funds are quite stretched..... otherwise GLWS, I think it's quite well priced and well turned out for the right buyer.

Thanks for your response. I am in a quandary currently about whether I remove the roll-cage now and put headlining and carpeting back in to make it a four seater and more suited to cruising - what do you reckon?

4 hours ago, beemwr said:

Thanks for your response. I am in a quandary currently about whether I remove the roll-cage now and put headlining and carpeting back in to make it a four seater and more suited to cruising - what do you reckon?

If it's currently got a cert for the cage and engine swap etc. it may potentially require changes if the cage is removed. I believe that, if the car has been certified for something, it has to have that item fitted, otherwise the cert needs to be modified/amended to reflect the changes - I could be wrong on that one though.

For me, personally, I'd leave it as is, however that's also a matter of personal taste - many others will disagree and feel that it'll sell faster/easier with the rear seat installed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beemwr said:

Keep it how it is. I have done a very similar kind of thing with my E36 and I think it offers a really good middle ground between a racecar and a street car.

Thanks guys for your collective and valued words of wisdom and reason.

Some of us live behind our own dung-heaps and can't see the other side.

'It is what it is', I'll leave it for another keeper to decide then.

I've included another picture or four of the car which could be an option a prospective  purchaser may prefer too.

DSC09558.JPG

DSC09565.JPG

DSC09566.JPG

DSC09559.JPG

• Like 2

Would you sell the half cage by any chance?