Sign in to follow this  
shuey

E92 M3

Hi team.  It’s been a long time but I’m back.  Recently purchased my dream car - E92 M3 Competition Pack.  I’ve been searching for two years and although this one didn’t quite tick all of the boxes - I didn’t want white but at least it’s not black - I live in Northland - it did tick most of the boxes and I’m very happy with it so far.  2010 with up graded combox which allows for Bluetooth music streaming.  Now, I’m not a techno nerd but I’m kinda useful in the techno department but, I simply cannot get this thing to stream music from my phone.  The previous owner could.  I can play music via CD, by saving music to the hard drive, via USB from my phone, but not via Bluetooth.  The previous owner had an iPhone X, I have an iPhone 5.  Is that the problem or am I missing something?  Thanks in advance for any help forth coming.

Edited by shuey
  • Like 1

Before, after, and my very cool garage now.  E39 M5 big brother upstairs with E92 M3 little brother downstairs.

1EE3E63E-5B36-4EC5-A25B-180DCE401DFF.jpeg

0BF7C5DD-1903-4A34-8178-ACB91D2FC2F9.jpeg

6EEFD678-7817-49BD-AA6D-504CF962B403.jpeg

Edited by shuey
Add text
  • Like 8

Can you see the cars Bluetooth on your phone to pair with? If you can't see it broadcasting, you need to trigger the cars Bluetooth so it can find your phone. 

Yes.  Phone works perfectly with Bluetooth as a phone.  Just can’t get the music to follow suit.

Sorted.

• Like 1