Sign in to follow this  
beemwr

Sold a BIG 6 M30B35 engine all set up for e30 conversion-plug in & go

A request from a South Islander seeking a Big 6.

Only interested in selling complete package at this stage.

Have another Big six which was a spare to this one on here and TM at the moment too.

If these don't sell on this 'selling cycle' I will be picking some  parts off this to fit the other to our e28 525e whose engine 350k kms on and is our tow vehicle and couldn't think of a better use. Taken would be ECU the & headers at this stage.

See pics: If interested or have queries  PM me/ txts sorry have to confirm!

N.B.I am taking a ute to Dunedin  crossing over Wgtn-Picton Tues 5th March;ChCh Wed 6th; Dunedin Thurs 7th.

So from near Marton, on the SH1, to Dunedin I could offer shipping for a Koha (Need to know by Tue 8 a.m. as I will have to drive to town collect a pallet, load onto pallet using some old tie downs, which will need replacing, also need either three sturdy blokes to off-load or have a hoist available at destination. I have a tight schedule to maintain.)

This engine package on  here for : $1200

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

Edited by beemwr
wrong txting number

Same as my last question on the other engine, is this a M30B34 or B35? B34 is preferred for me.

If B35, can you get a photo of the engine mounts? The early ones had the same mounts as the B34 and would fit E28's and such. Im actually still interested either way, just next month or so is too tight for me (and I have no space to put it). I have a 525i M30B25 that I would like to upgrade.

PS: Wouldnt the 525e you mentioned be an M20 engine and couldnt use (m)any of these parts (aside from a total conversion)?

Edited by mattsimis

You contact number isn’t working. Keen to talk before you head south.

19 hours ago, mattsimis said:

Same as my last question on the other engine, is this a M30B34 or B35? B34 is preferred for me.

If B35, can you get a photo of the engine mounts? The early ones had the same mounts as the B34 and would fit E28's and such. Im actually still interested either way, just next month or so is too tight for me (and I have no space to put it). I have a 525i M30B25 that I would like to upgrade.

PS: Wouldnt the 525e you mentioned be an M20 engine and couldnt use (m)any of these parts (aside from a total conversion)?

I haven't had time to follow through on codes on these engines (Found numbers, thanks to Brent, of bmw world fame)  this engine has  eng#:42154566 & eng code: 34 FKB ( auto eng code 34 6KB).

All B35 are 3400 odd cc so letters narrow what spec they are I guess. This engine has the Gargastic e30 engine mounts. Have to check the auto.( if any are attached).

From late this afternoon I'm away most of the next 2 weeks, from a computer, so won't catch up on things till the 15th march.

The auto, from what I have gleaned, should splice into the e28 loom ok, either using e28 one or the auto I believe. Cheers

also there is a silver sticker on the side of the ecu that has the vin number of the car , so you can check on carjam and bmwfan.info pages etc

1 hour ago, BM WORLD said:

also there is a silver sticker on the side of the ecu that has the vin number of the car , so you can check on carjam and bmwfan.info pages etc

Cool. Appreciate tapping into your fund of knowledge Brent. Pity they don't have  BMW questions on 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire'... I'd be asking you to be on my 'Phone a friend' list if and when I get invited on..

22 hours ago, mattsimis said:

If you are still interested in purchasing the 'auto' M30B35 and pick up with/shipping is delayed  please txt 0204200254 toconfirm.