Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Bimmersport member deceased in mosque shooting

Like many others, this is my first post on here for a very long time. I have been glued to the news since Friday morning (here in California), and have been in a state of shock ever since. This morning while reading the Herald online, I saw Atta's name as one of the deceased that is being honoured, and immediately logged in here. Although I never had the privilege to meet him in person, he was always a great contributor in here. This is heartbreaking.

RIP Atta! My thoughts are with his family and friends in this utterly devastating time.

Very sad news.

Had the pleasure to meet the man at one of the last Christchurch meets and see his beautiful V8 E30.

Wasn't until this morning when I saw on Nikita's post that I realised this sad news. He definitely made had an influence on here and the Counterstrike communities.

Rest In Peace Atta.

He was such a great dude and a huge contributor here as well as his other fields (Software, Futsal etc.). Very very sad news. RIP Atta :(

Another very old member posting..

It's just incredibly sad to hear about this. I never met Atta but reading about his general rad-ness and impact on the world just amplifies what a loss this is. 

If you are able, please donate to the givealittle page. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So sorry to hear that we lost one of our own brothers in BMW community in this mad and cowardly attack.

RIP Atta [ CRZARB ]

Rest easy Atta, extremely tragic, never met him personally, but i remember the BMW’s he owned were very nice indeed, pray that his family is well looked after during their lifetime, so sad bro.

Was really great to hear the commentators talking of Atta during the NZ Premiership game on Sky today.

Only knew him through the love of E30s, but the more I hear about him he was skilled in so many different areas of life.

Such a loss.