Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

E30 twin turbo setup

pretty much bolt it up, plumb up some intercooler piping and you'll be boosting your little e30  blowing your M20 to bits!!

Nice TT set-up, but without all the other parts built to go with it, like the engine, inlet, ECU, etc... then it would be a short lived period of boost I would think.

• Haha 1

Looks a nice setup and Sinco do good work, but with potentially mismatched turbos and no management I'm struggling to see the value in a $4k purchase.

Run at low pressure it'd put a spring in the step of an otherwise good M20, hopefully without too much stress.

• Like 1

To be honest.  I wouldn't even pay half that.

There was an entire kit with a turbonetics turbo, wastegates, ECU, all piping, intercooler and even an exhaust for sale here for $1700US a few months back.  And for extra you could buy this cam and Ireland engineering rockers.

Was a nice M54 supercharger kit for just over $2K too.

Edited by Driftit

16 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

pretty much bolt it up, plumb up some intercooler piping and you'll be boosting your little e30  blowing your M20 to bits!!

Nice TT set-up, but without all the other parts built to go with it, like the engine, inlet, ECU, etc... then it would be a short lived period of boost I would think.

wasn't that a Pink Floyd album? ?

• Haha 1