Sign in to follow this  
KwS

FS: 1996 BMW 328i (M3 Conversion) - $12k

For anyone that isnt on Trademe or Facebook, here is my car for sale.

This is a full BMW E36 M3 that has been reshelled into an NZ New 328i shell as the M3 was imported from South Africa and couldn't be complied. Everything has been swapped, including all engine, suspension, driveline, wiring, gauge cluster (with working oil temp), interior etc. The only thing left 328i is the shell.

Boston Green 
S50B30 3.0L
ZF 5 Speed Manual 
LSD
Black leather Vader interior
Style 24 7.5" M3 wheels with new Pirelli tyres
Full audio setup in boot

Tidy inside and out. Some minor paint blemishes here and there and a couple of minor dings. Interior has no rips and minimal wear on seats. Some wear/age on steering wheel and shifter leather. AC doesn't work.

Runs and drives great, very nice, and fun, to drive. Has a rough idle when cold but doesn't affect driving.

Various work has been carried out, including a new head gasket and timing chain/tensioners, new roof lining, vanos solenoid seals, valve cover gasket, CCV and all pipes, ICV piping, Guibo, fan clutch, spark plugs and coil packs, and various other seals etc.

Has no cert, but previous owner has had no issues getting WOF over past 4 years. Would make a good basis for a weekend toy, a track car, or just a daily with some poke. Intention was to fit adjustable suspension and recaro seats before cert, but plans have changed.

Might be interested in swaps, but prefer cash

$12k

cinahts.jpg

You serious about buying that GTR? :lol:

I feel 12k will get me a wheel or two of that gtr ? 

?

Bump. Lots of time wasters and tire kickers,  getting a bit tired of it all.

Bump, I need this sold to fund the next project. $10k will own it, and thats a god damn steal.

• Like 2