M3AN

H1 LED Conversion Kits?

Plug and play, something like this:

https://www.narva.com.au/blogs/press-release/2017/Jul/3/performance-ultima-led-globes

LED tech is pretty good now, are these a worthy upgrade from halogen for main, high, fogs? They're not cheap but might be worth it, I don't know. Might also need CANBUS units.

Insights?

One thing you have to appreciate about modern cars is the lighting, it's just so much better than it used to be.

Fwiw, I upgraded my stock H7 halogens to the top rated H7 halogens which were Philips racing vision +150% and noticed very little difference.

Imo for a decent upgrade you will need led or hid.

I will be curious to see the results you get.

Instant wof fail, can't fit HID or LED bulbs to lights that weren't originally designed for them. 

18. A headlamp is retrofitted with a type of light source other than that specified by the vehicle manufacturer or the headlamp manufacturer (eg a headlamp designed for a halogen bulb is fitted with any other type of light source such as an HID or LED bulb, or any other light source such as LED strips or non-OEM angel eyes) (Note 8)