Sign in to follow this  
Liam99

Exhaust for my BMW 323i E90

Im wanting to buy an aftermarket exhaust which is rated loud/aggressive, it says it fits a 325i and 330i, both are E90 and 2.5L. My 323i MSport is a E90 and 2.5L aswell, but my version is not listed on that exhaust... i was wondering if it would still fit since they are the same generation and same litres?

probably yes, but send a link to the loud/aggressive exhaust please :)

1 hour ago, Liam99 said:

Im wanting to buy an aftermarket exhaust which is rated loud/aggressive, it says it fits a 325i and 330i, both are E90 and 2.5L. My 323i MSport is a E90 and 2.5L aswell, but my version is not listed on that exhaust... i was wondering if it would still fit since they are the same generation and same litres?

buy a 335i 

$1000USD on an exhaust for a 323i? man, save your money and get a better car

• Like 1

The term that comes to mind is lipstick on a pig. You'll have the opposite of a sleeper; all talk and no action.

1 hour ago, SmithyInWelly said:

The term that comes to mind is lipstick on a pig. You'll have the opposite of a sleeper; all talk and no action.

I will eventually do upgrades for HP such as turbos etc... just wanted to get an exhaust first

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Liam99 said:

I will eventually do upgrades for HP such as turbos etc... just wanted to get an exhaust first

just sell it and start again , no point putting turbos on a 2.5L when you can already buy a 3L with turbos 

• Like 1