Sign in to follow this  
hunter

Factory spec e39 sedan, 2003 production year and M Sport is a must.

Looking buy -  tidy, factory spec e39 sedan, 2003 production year and M Sport is a must. 
I passed on one a year or so ago and I regret it..
With the family now bigger it's time to re look at moving on from the e46. 
Pic of the one I let go , was a beautiful individual grey, anyone know where this ended up? 

Capture2.JPG

Edited by hunter

Bump - getting a few hits and offers on FB, some aretoo much work and not in good shape.

Any good examples out there? ive see the one Mikan has for sale not sure i want a wagon, in black.

^if you do want a wagon, then that one is the best you will find no doubt. there is bugger all E39's for sale that are good any more.

a 530i sedan recently sold nz new, silver msport 2001-2003 cant remember. sold for around 4-5k. wasnt perfect but was decent.

32 minutes ago, qube said:

^if you do want a wagon, then that one is the best you will find no doubt. there is bugger all E39's for sale that are good any more.

a 530i sedan recently sold nz new, silver msport 2001-2003 cant remember. sold for around 4-5k. wasnt perfect but was decent.

Cheers mate, yeah market is a bit dry. that wagon is very nice just not sure i want a wagon...always been a sedan man

incidentally (as a veteran;))do you know if a 2003 steering wheel can be fitted to an earlier model E39 ?

not always, you need to see if the earlier model has single or dual stage airbags. if dual stage then yes you can fit the nice 3 spoke etc but sometimes not possible.

at least not easily plug n play, im sure some smarter person has hacked it but google can tell you.

On 4/5/2019 at 1:59 PM, qube said:

The red 530i I had was very good, was mspec rather than msport. Father in law is getting a great run out of it. I think its a bit of luck of the draw & they tend to have wear points of weakness. Some are almost wrecks even with wof & reg