Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Bravo

Re-programming radio from Japanese frequency to Europe without band expander

You could try updating the CIC software with winkfp. What ever you do, don't try updating it a kdcan cable. You have to use an ICOM A with a most interface ICOM B

Edited by F10er

When I changed the radio frequency. Usually I used the manipulation profile or expert mode in ncs expert. .After write the the CAS and FRM and I just change the job to sg_codieren and change ecu to cic or ccc and ctune. and done. no issues. Dont use the default profile and some cases car needs to complete sleep or need  power reset or use tool32 to restart your  I drive. 

Still banging my head on this one and no one in the uk seems to be able to do it 😪

I recently followed the first post in this thread to the letter and coded my car (E63 with CCC) from JDM to Euro frequency and reception is fine. Apparently its the same as coding CIC, maybe see if there is an option in this thread you didnt code?  

Same problem here. I have change my vo and coding my car but i have a poor reception on my Japan car e93 2008 with a cic. Do you have find a solution?

Edited by Alexis_c17